Friday 29 July 2016

FSA Begining

My name is Kuruvilla George,FSA from St Joseph college of engineering and technology
I can never forget the date on which I applied to become a member of FSA program. Yes , It was 14th October, 2015. Before it , I did not know about this program. When I read about the FSA program , Mozilla Manifesto and story , I got excited to join this program and contribute to it. So , My journey towards Mozilla started with this day. I got excited when I recieved the confirmation mail from Mozilla.


Now , You can also call me an Mozillan and Firefox Student Ambassador too. Unfortunately , I had some tough and unfavorable time in my life during those days , due to which I couldn’t contributed to FSA program. But everyone knows tough time does not last long. So , I again thought to do something for Mozilla. That day was an awesome for me. When I came to know that a Firefox Club exists in my college , so I made efforts to join the club and I was so excited about that. In parallel to this , I read the Mozilla wiki and understood the FSA program.
Being a FSA , It helped me to develop social relationships and leadership skills , got an insight about open web and open source , came in touch with other awesome Mozillians like me and got a social identity.
In whole , my experience as a FSA  is just awesome and I love Mozilla. I also wish that other open web enthusiasts like me should also join the FSA program and get a golden opportunity to uplift themselves in every context of life.
There are many such moments in this journey which I cherished and enjoyed the  most which I will express in my next post.
Kuruvilla George Aiyankovil
Firefox Student Ambassador
Proud Mozillian
India

No comments:

Post a Comment